Welcome

A sentimental love of Mid Century Modern Fashion, Collectables, Art , Photography, Furniture, and Architecture!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Found some couches what should i do?

They have these couches for sale..... I am tempted to purchase ...but I was hoping to save up for a cabinet with glass sliding door..... mmmmmmmm.....


The coffee table comes with the first couch but the second couch goes into a bed..... The second couch is a little cheaper and I could still maybe buy the cabinet....

Should I hold off and keep looking for another style of couch or ??? Any comments?? Would this suit the style I am going for? I would like a sectional style for my living room but for my basement rumpus room...



1 comment:

  1. I decided not to purchase one of these... I think I have something special in mind, something I let slip through my fingers and I hope to find again someday....

    ReplyDelete