Welcome

A sentimental love of Mid Century Modern Fashion, Collectables, Art , Photography, Furniture, and Architecture!

Friday, February 25, 2011

I LOVE CERAMICS

This little sweety was given to me by my mother inlaw.


These are the ceramic pieces I just finished making.


Bee baby and hive....


Kitty Ring holder - I make these in all sorts of designs and colors...


Flutter baby green


Flutter baby purple I have to put the Antonie on them...


This is my snow baby....


This lovely Lady's i glazed


2 comments:

  1. O wow you make these? did i read that right. Goodness how talented are you. I love the ring holder and the last picture of the lady best so graceful and classy. really beautiful, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee! Yes I made these all except the first one, the little Bee Hive measuring cups are antique.... When I have some more done I should do a giveway with a ceramic piece! That could be realy fun!

    ReplyDelete