Welcome

A sentimental love of Mid Century Modern Fashion, Collectables, Art , Photography, Furniture, and Architecture!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.

I am so excited! I went out with my hubby to look for books at a local used book store, when we walked in it was nearly empty..... But the person informed us that she was not closing just that the owner had a store next door and decided to move the books into it and have only one space to pay rent on. So we would have to go next door to find the books. Well next door is a pawn shop! One that usually only has tools and such. I walked in and started toward the book section when there on the shelf was this lovely lamp!!!!!

I am just so happy to have found such a darling, beautiful lamp!








7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! It's a beauty! Lucky you! I bet you paid a lot less than I do for the lamps I have to buy on eBay! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!!! I just love all your beautiful lamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lamps! Here are a few of our fave MCM finds (plus a few photos from MOMA NYC) http://www.flickr.com/photos/devildotbunny/sets/72157603756728529/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you! I will check them out. I love lamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats gorgeous, great lamp bass love the colour, isnt it just great when you find something you love and for a bargin to ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much Dee! It matches the vases! The lamp is ivory with little indents that are pink with gold stars in it. Much like the frosted vases I have. Oh I forgot to post those! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lamp is AMAZING! I love the shade, so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete