Welcome

A sentimental love of Mid Century Modern Fashion, Collectables, Art , Photography, Furniture, and Architecture!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Light over the stairs...

This is my light over my stair case... It was here when I purchased my home...
The couple whom had the home before us had changed a few lights except this one...
I am sad to say that they changed out most of the other lights in the house... So I will have to keep my eyes out for some lights! You can see the swirl designs on the walls.... It is not wallpaper but I think drywall mud that they added with a trowel and then the first owners made circle design with it...

I have my art work hanging on the walls on either side of my stair case.... Since most are portrait fantasy , its like having unusual family portraits going down the stair case....


No comments:

Post a Comment